Sabtu, 08 Januari 2011

DIRECT –INDIRECT SPEECH (2, habis)

            2.2 Negative: Harus dimulai dengan “not to infinitive”

                  a.   The teacher tells the new student. “Don’t be late again! “
                        The teacher tells the student not to be late again

                  b.   The police man told him. “Don’t stop here!”
                        The police man told him not to stop there.

                  c.   He said. “Don’t go away!”
                        He told me not to go away.

3. Questions /interrogatives (pertanyaan)

            Bentuk pertanyaan di bagi 2 (dua)
                        1.   Berawalan auxiliary
                        2.   Berawalan kata tanya (Question Word)
           
            a.   She asks me, “Are you a new student?”
                  She asks me if /whether I am a new student.

            b.   He ask her.” Have you phoned your mother today?”
                  He asks her if / whether she had phoned her mother that day

            c.   She asked me “Could you show me the photos?”
                  She asked me if / weather I could show her the photos.

            d.   She asked me “where do you live?”
                  She asked me where I live.

            e.   He asked her, “why did you phone your mother yesterday?”
                  He asked her why she had phoned her mother the day before.
            f.    She asked me” what should I do now?”
                  She asked me what she should do then.

Notes: Indirect Speech bentuk question, selalu dengan rumus:
                  Auxiliary              : if / whether + subject + verb
                  Question Word    : Kata tanya + subject + verb

Perubahan Tenses:

Direct Speech
Indirect Speech
1
Present Tenses
Past Tense
2
Present Cont. Tense
Past Cont. Tense
3
Present Perfect
Past Perfect Tense
4
Past Tense
Past Perfect Tense
5
Past Cont. Tense
Past Perfect Cont. Tense
6
Future Tense
Past Future Tense










Perubahan Kata Keterangan/Adverbs change :

today
now
this
these
here
tomorrow
yesterday
tonight
that day
them
that
those
there
the following day / the next day
the day before /the previous day
that night


2 komentar:

  1. wow, you are good teacher who use the internet for help my problem. thanks. :D

    BalasHapus
  2. kalo di direct just now kalo indirect nya apa ???

    BalasHapus